If you are thinking of coming on a Sunday you are very welcome. We often have new people or visitors joining us each week. You don’t need to believe or know anything, there is no dress code, and no-one will put you on the spot – just come as you are and we hope you will feel at home. If anything is unclear, just ask someone and they will be happy to help.
We try to make all our services easy to follow and understand. You will be handed the weekly notice sheet and a Bible at the door, and much of the service is projected onto the screens in the church. Please feel free just to watch and listen without any pressure to join in if you would prefer.
If you are coming for the first time, it may be helpful to have the following information:
- There is a church car park in The Glebe behind the church.
- The toilets are located in the church hall.
- Disabled access is via the north door.
- Children’s groups (3-11s) and crèche (0-2s) take place in the church hall during our 10am service. One of our team will be happy to tell you about these if your children wish to join in (but we are also always happy if children prefer to stay in church for the service and a family corner with sofas and space for the children is available).
- Youth groups (11-14s) take place at 5:30-7:30pm on a Sunday during our evening service (with tea provided).
- Coffee is served after our 10am service in the church hall and a light tea is available from 5:30pm in the church before our evening service.
Our usual pattern of services is:
8am on the second and fourth Sunday - this service is always Holy Communion.
10am every week - on the first Sunday of the month this is an All Age Service and on the third Sunday it's a Communion Service.
6pm every week - on the first Sunday of the month we have a Cafe Communion Service.