Sunday evening youth group at St John's Felbridge
6 – 7 pm in the hall for years 6 – 13.
B.O.S.S is our Sunday evening group for anyone in years 6 – 13. We run alongside the SundaySix evening service, meeting in the hall to hang out and talk about faith. You can arrive any time from 5:40pm to hang out and play games before we start our planned activities after 6.
All of our leaders are DBS-checked and trained in safeguarding.
Because of current Covid regulations, the format of B.O.S.S has had to change. In short, we can no longer provide any food or drink (but feel free to bring your own if you'd like!) and we can no longer take part in the SundaySix evening service, as we must remain a separate 'bubble' from the service. Also, to make it easier for families in attendance, we have shortened B.O.S.S so that it runs in parallel with the SundaySix service. Therefore, please follow these steps to ensure the safety of all attending the church and B.O.S.S:
- registration & consent. We cannot allow young people to join us for B.O.S.S without an up-to-date registration & consent form. Click here for a link to this form. One must be filled out for every young person. Please scan and return this to me by email prior to your young person attending for the first time this term, or print and bring it on the day if necessary.
- drop-off. This will be from 5:40 via the back hall fire door (by the graveyard), queueing from the car park. We will have a marked out queue.
collection. This will also be at 7:00 via the back hall fire door (by the graveyard), queueing from the church exit (south door).
- seating. We will provide allocated seating in line with social distancing measures.
- Bibles. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide Bibles, so please send your young person with a Bible.
- doors and windows will remain open for ventilation. Please remind your young person not to leave without you being there to collect them.
- face masks. At present, these are required. If there is a reason to not wear a mask, please let us know when you book and also note this in the registration & consent form.
- hand sanitizer. We will have sanitizer available on entry and exit, and for any activities.
- food & drink. We cannot provide any food or drink for the foreseeable future. Please come with a drink (and snack if you'd like!) for B.O.S.S.
- cleaning. The areas used will have been cleaned before our use, and we will clean them after each of our events.
All our leaders are DBS-checked and trained in Safeguarding.