"Winning and building followers of Jesus Christ"
Thank you for visiting our website, and we would love you to join us here at St. John’s.
Two Staff Team Vacancies
Children & Families Pastor and a Youth Pastor
We are seeking to appoint to our team both a Children & Families Pastor and a Youth Pastor. These are exciting posts for the right people to build on existing foundations and to develop new opportunities. Both positions are full-time (but with the option of part-time or flexible working). The start date is Spring/Summer 2020. Salaries in the region of £25,000.
Children & Families Pastor
· Leadership of our groups for 0-11s (and the teams of volunteers).
· Managing our partnership with the local school (assemblies, church visits, lunchtime club).
· Running the Holiday Club and launching new initiatives to reach local families.
· Oversight of All Age Services and the possibility to be part of developing a new service.
· Supporting families in bringing up their children to know and follow Jesus.
· Leadership of our groups for 11-18s (and the teams of volunteers).
· One-to–one/small group discipleship and evangelism.
· Developing opportunities to work with local secondary schools.
· Leading the Youth weekend away, and building our links with Pathfinder/CYFA ventures.
· Supporting families in bringing up their young people to know and follow Jesus.
If interested in either position, please get in touch for the job description.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24 January 2020.
Church Administrator: Jane Jones
Opening hours: 8:30 - 12:30, Tuesday, Thursday &Friday. Entrance from the South door of the vestry (bright blue sign near the door)
The parish of St John's Felbridge takes the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously. Further information about this can be found at A Safe Church.
How to find us
Our postcode is RH19 2QT for Map and more details